Friday, February 13, 2015

Helaman 6

We have often been told that as we are converted to the Gospel of Jesus Christ, we will want to share it with others. I am intrigued that in Helman 6 this very thing happens to the people. Once they are truly converted, they then go and preach--they declare the truth they have learned. I reflect in my own life: Am I declaring the words of Christ? Am I truly converted? If not, how do I get my heart to be truly converted to the Lord?

As I ponder on my own missionary heart, I realize there is much more I can do. With all of my heart, I believe the Gospel of Jesus Christ is true. Because I feel it in my very being, I do want to share it. However, this desire is not always taken into action. I pray today that the Lord will bless me to know how and when to share...

Just recently I applied to be an EFY speaker and an Education Week speaker. I did this because of this desire within me to share the Gospel. I haven't heard back from EFY yet; however, I know that I will be speaking at Education Week next summer. It is my desire to share my testimony, to bring a bit of goodness through what I teach, and to act as a tool for my Father in Heaven. I know that I am nothing without Him. I know that in His strength, I can do all things. I know that as I seek Him, I will be magnified in my life, and more able to bear a sincere testimony of Him. This is my desire.

No comments:

Post a Comment